Tuesday 12 July 2011

Star Wars Savage Opress

Last night, Dad, my brother and I watch the Star Wars cartoon on the television.  This chapter was about Savage Opress, the new character.  I like him very much.  However, I really hope the pity Opress would have never been chanted and transformed by the witches… …  

Savage Opress was once a very just and strong young Dathomiri Zabrak male, who lived as a member of the Nightbrother clan on the star called Dathomir. Opress had a younger brother who was weaker but he loves him.  As a noble warrior and the one who cared for the well being of his kin, Opress was the leader of one of the Nightbrother tribes, who lived subservient to the cunning and evil Nightsister witches.  They lived on the other side of Dathomir.  Following his ***transformation into a tool of the dark side of the Force, the enchanted Opress was a merciless brute who employed weapons such as the witchcraft blade of the Nightsisters and a double-bladed lightsaber.  Wearing his black amour, he drove the Sith Nightspeeder with the top Nightwitch Mother Talzin’s daughter, Asajj Ventress off to serve the Sith Lord Count Dooku as well.  They were ready to rule the galaxy by threatening the Republic.

          ***SavageIsRemade-Monster.jpg

Ouch! Opress is transformed by the Nightsisters' horripilate magic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you learn so much about the Star Wars characters? Do you have a book about them or what? I am eager to know.

A Star Wars fan said...

I watched the Star Wars epidsode last night. It was about Savage Opress turning powerful. It was ace!

A Star Wars fan said...

It was not last night actually. I watched it some weeks ago. How forgetful! :)

writer timmy said...

I have four books about Lego Star Wars. They are my presents.

I watch Star Wars cartoon once a week at night.